- Date of Consecration
- Galle Archdeaconry
- Revd. Jayanath Panditharatne
- Service Time
- Sunday - 7.30 AM (Sinhala)
- Sunday - 7.30 AM (English) - 1st Sunday of the Month
The church mission house and school were all situated in the Church premises. The school was the property of the CMS. The first incumbent was the Rev. R.T Dowbiggin(1896-1902).
The first Sri Lankan priest was the Rev. R.T.E.A. Gunathilleke(1918-1934). Priests from the Cotta Mission visited Mampe Church, which at one stage was under the Church of Nugegoda. Superintending ministers visited and worked in the parish in the early times.
In 1962, with the Government takeover of Church schools, the mission house was also taken with much of the land that belonged to the Church.
The foundation stone for the extension of the Church was laid by Ven (later) Bishop Harold De Soysa on 12 March 1961.
- Postal Address
- St. Luke's Church, Old Kesbewa Road, Mampe, Piliyandala, Sri Lanka